COMMONSENSE ONLINE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries must comply with all entry criteria as set out in the text of the promotion.
- Entries will only be accepted if criteria has been completed in full within the timeframe stated.
- Prizes must be collected in one of our stores (Auckland and Wellington) within a period of two weeks following notification of the winner or the prize will be forfeited.
- Commonsense will contact the winner using the same platform used by the winner to enter the competition. If the winner does not make contact or collect the prize within 2 weeks the prize will be forfeited. Commonsense is under no obligation to make contact with the winner if unable to do so via the platform used to enter.
- Competitions may be entered on multiple platforms (e.g. Facebook and Instagram) but competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Winners are selected at random, unless otherwise stated.
- Commonsense is not liable for any technical glitches or malfunctions of the platforms used to operate their competitions or for the internet connectivity of any party.
- Commonsense staff are not eligible to enter.
- An individual may enter multiple times, unless otherwise specified.
- These terms will generally apply to competitions operated by Commonsense but will be subject to any specific terms or conditions as set out in the promotion.
The Promoter is Commonsense, Level 4, 180-188 Taranaki st, Wellington.
updated August 2019