This policy sets out how we will deal with your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Your personal information
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you.
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our services (including shopping online campaigns or signing up for our newsletters), you may need to provide us with some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your residential or postal address.
- Your credit card number, name on your card, expiry date and card verification code (CVC) code.
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information".
Note: We do not handle or store full credit card details. These are captured directly by a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliant payment provider who will only deal with your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Administer your login efficiently.
- Conduct market research surveys.
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions.
- To customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we may share your contact information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our communications. We may also share your contact information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them.
If you have signed up to our newsletter or our online store, we may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your account and/or order.
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
- Advise of changes to our terms and conditions, services or new products or promotions.
- Improve the value of our content and offering; and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
We use temporary (per-session) cookies to "remember" that you have logged in. This means you do not have to enter your email address and password more than once during a visit. Our temporary cookies will disappear when you logout.
Third party cookies and other technologies
We use third party cookies and other technologies, such as Google Analytics, for marketing and to gather website analytics.
Links to other websites
Our websites provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites.
For more information on privacy see the Privacy Commissioner's website.