Interested in joining our team? At Commonsense, we employ people with an interest in organics and environmental issues, as well as retail skills. We train staff on the importance of organic certification and invite them to attend a one-day workshop at Common Property, the organic market garden owned by our founders Jim and Marion.
Online applications can be made at any time. Apply now! We'll get back to you if we wish to pursue your application further. Please note that we receive a high number of applications and will not necessarily respond to them all.
From time-to-time we advertise specific roles in our stores & operations. Please scroll down to see if there any currently on offer.
Retail Assistant – Health & Beauty (Johnsonville)
We are looking for an energetic, engaging and customer focused retail assistant to work primarily in the Health and Beauty department of our Johnsonville store. In this role, you will:
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Support customers with information about products and nutrition
• Demonstrate your excellent retail skills
• Support the display and merchandising of goods
• Order health and beauty products to maintain supply
• Be part of a friendly and productive team of people, who care about what they do
• Contribute to a positive and supportive work environment
The ideal candidate will be studying towards or have a qualification in naturopathy and/or medical herbalism and/or nutrition. You will have high energy and excellent customer service and retail skills, knowledge of organics and a passion for your area of expertise.
This is a 4 day role, and includes 1 weekend day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.