Baked cheese and warmed olives are at the heart of a great winter platter and thankfully they are blissfully easy to pull together. Great with mulled wine on a winter's night entertaining at home.
- 1 organic camembert round
- 1 organic garlic clove, sliced into batons
- 1 sprig rosemary
- chilli flakes (optional)
- Bread chunks, pita chips and/or crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 170° C.
- Unwrap cheese and place in a small oven proof dish.
- Use a skewer or small knife to make incisions in the skin on top of the cheese. Insert garlic slices and rosemary leaves into the holes so they are half in and half out. Sprinkle with chilli flakes (if using).
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until any spillage is bubbling.
- Serve while hot with bread or crackers and warmed olives (see below).
Place altogether in a saucepan or frypan and cook gently until warmed through (about 5 minutes).