Looking for a super-quick supper that ticks many dietary needs? This tasty gnocchi dish is vegetarian, gluten-free and takes only ten minutes to prepare and cook! Our Corporate Services Manager Lucy Kebbell used Sabato's gluten-free gnocchi from Commonsense Organics. It's made from potatoes, rice and corn.
The finished dish: delicious and ready in minutes!
Lucy's Ten Minute Gluten-free Vegetarian Gnocchi
Serves 3 (or 2 adults, 2 children)
- I Tbs olive oil
- I medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 packets gnocchi
- 1 tsp Pacific Harvest kelp flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion until soft. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and simmer slowly.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook gnocchi according to instructions on packet.
- Once cooked add to pan and mix into sauce together with kelp flakes. Season to taste.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables. Here, Lucy used green beans topped with melted butter and cashews.
Lucy Kebbell, Our Corporate Services Manager (and quick family dish enthusiast!)