This recipe from Ceres Organics is simply delicious, made up of nutritious, organic ingredients and sweetened with natural sugars. Why not give it a go!
3 ripe bananas
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
¼ cup milk of choice
1 cup Ceres Organics Wholemeal Spelt Flour
1 cup Ceres Organics Jumbo Oats, plus extra for topping
1 tsp Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Ceres Organics Ginger
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup Ceres Organics Desiccated Coconut
1. Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool in the fridge.
2. Preheat your oven to 175°C and lightly grease a loaf tin.
3. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then stir in the olive oil, maple syrup and milk.
4. In a separate bowl, add all remaining ingredients, including the quinoa, and mix to combine.
5. Add wet and dry ingredients together and combine to form a batter.
6. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for around 45-50 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Your loaf should be nice and golden on top.
7. Cool and devour!