Interested in creating a trade account with us? Please read the following conditions. If you agree to them, please download, complete and return this form to the specified address to apply.
Commonsense Organics Ltd (The Company) TRADE CUSTOMER APPLICATION FORM (for restaurants, cafes, caterers, and businesses processing organic foods)
Conditions of use:
- The Customer will be eligible to apply for a discount of 15% off the usual retail price of eligible goods purchased (the Discount) if the customer is a restaurant, café or catering business or such other business approved by Commonsense Organics.
- The Customer will receive the Discount only in respect of goods purchased for processing and/or on selling by the Customer; and not for personal use.
- The Company may exclude any goods from the application of the discount at its discretion.
- The Discount does not apply to items already sold at a wholesale rate or at an already marked down price.
- The Discount will only be given to the Contact Person of the Customer named in this agreement unless reasonable evidence is provided to the satisfaction of Commonsense Organics that the person purchasing is buying on behalf of the Customer.
- All goods must be paid for in cash.
- The Customer authorises Commonsense Organics to collect, retain and use any information about the Customer for the purposes of assessing the Customer’s credit worthiness and/or enforcing any rights under this agreement. The Customer authorises Commonsense Organics to disclose such information to any person for these purposes.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law Commonsense Organics shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from the supply of goods by the company to the Customer.
- The Customer acknowledges that the goods are acquired for a business purpose and that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply to this agreement.
- In consideration for Commonsense Organics agreeing to provide the Discount to the Customer at the request of the Guarantor(s), the Guarantor(s) hereby sign this agreement in their personal capacity and jointly and severally guarantee as principal debtors to Commonsense Organics the payment of any and all monies now or hereafter owed by the Customer to the Company and indemnify the Company against non-payment by the Customer.
- Commonsense Organics reserves the right to:
- decline an application for any reason; and/or
- terminate this agreement by notice in writing at its sole discretion.